I love to entertain and try new recipes. This is a way for me to share some of the recipes I have tried and what I have thought of them. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if there are some recipes you would like me to try.

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Apple Mustard Vinaigrette

I love making different vinaigrettes for salads and I have decided it is time I share some of my favourites.  I must confess usually eyeball the ingredients so these may not be the exact amounts but I will taste and adjust accordingly before using it.
I find this vinaigrette goes well with a green salad with some candied nuts and blue cheese.

Apple Mustard Vinaigrette

2 tbsp cider vinegar or green apple balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp honey
1 small shallot, finely chopped
1 1/2 tsp dijon or whole grain mustard 
1/3 cup olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
Whisk the ingredients together and adjust accordingly before using on your salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment