I love to entertain and try new recipes. This is a way for me to share some of the recipes I have tried and what I have thought of them. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if there are some recipes you would like me to try.

Monday 23 February 2015

Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake

I think mug cakes are brilliant for many reason but since my little is very observant and wants to eat whatever Mommy is eating I have fallen in love with them even more!  We are trying to teach our little ones good eating habits by setting a good example and so we are trying to avoid having sweets that are easily accessible.  Mug cakes are a good solution for when I need a sweet treat after the little ones are in bed.  They are quick to make and are just one serving so there is no evidence in the kitchen for them to find the next day.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake

3 tbsp flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
pinch of salt
3 tbsp milk
1 1/2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp peanut butter
  1. In a large mug whisk together the dry ingredients.
  2. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until everything is combined.
  3. Microwave on high for 1 minute and 10 seconds and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment