I love to entertain and try new recipes. This is a way for me to share some of the recipes I have tried and what I have thought of them. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if there are some recipes you would like me to try.

Thursday 14 February 2013

Garlic Aioli

I am a big fan of yam fries and since they are an easy, no fuss meal I make them fairly regularly.  I will often make a balsamic reduction to put over them but I was in the mood for an garlic aioli the other night so I found this recipe and gave it a try.  It turned out wonderful, my husband even made sure that every last drop was used up so there was none that went to waste.

Garlic Aioli

3/4 cup mayonnaise
3 cloves minced garlic
2 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper

Mix together all of the ingredients.  Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment