I love to entertain and try new recipes. This is a way for me to share some of the recipes I have tried and what I have thought of them. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if there are some recipes you would like me to try.

Tuesday 1 April 2014

A confession

I must apologize for being neglectful to my blog, I broke my leg last month and since I am not able to care for my little one on my own we have been living with family to help out.  For that last while I have had my meals prepared for me so I haven't been experimenting in the kitchen.  I don't like posting recipes I have not tried to make myself so I have not posted anything.  I am now getting very close to the stage where I can be on my own so I hope to start posting again soon!
I have been looking through plenty of cook books and have many recipes that I would like to try so I am excited to get back to making my own food.

No comments:

Post a Comment