I love to entertain and try new recipes. This is a way for me to share some of the recipes I have tried and what I have thought of them. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if there are some recipes you would like me to try.

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Raspberry Montreal Marinade

I know it may be a little early for some people to think of barbecuing but in our house it is more of a year round thing.  I love being able to cook meats easily with not much fuss for clean up.
This great tasting marinade makes a big batch so you can keep it in the fridge or freeze it in smaller portions for later use.  You can use a home made steak spice mix or go for the easier store bought variety.  It goes well with many different types of meats and taste nice on potatoes too.

Raspberry Montreal Marinade

2 cups olive oil
1/2 Montreal steak spice
1/3 cup honey mustard
1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
  1. Whisk the ingredients together.
  2. Marinate the meat for at least two hours before grilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment