I love to entertain and try new recipes. This is a way for me to share some of the recipes I have tried and what I have thought of them. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if there are some recipes you would like me to try.

Wednesday 15 May 2013

7 Up Cake

My grandmother made this cake once when I was growing up and a couple years ago I decided to try to find the recipe.  When I finally got around to making it, I was very happy that it was as tasty and moist as I remember.  I don't usually like posting recipes involving packaged mixes but I thought this could be an exception.  It is too tasty not too and it is nice to have easy things on hand for last minute guests.

7 Up Cake

1 box vanilla cake mix
2 small boxes lemon pudding
4 eggs
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 can 7 Up
1 tsp vanilla
  1. Put the cake mix in a large bowl and add the pudding. Mix these dry ingredients together well.
  2. Add the eggs and beat well.
  3. Add the oil, 7 Up and vanilla.  Stir to combine.
  4. Pour into a pan and cook at 325 for 40-45 minutes.
  5. Allow to cool and ice if you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment