I love to entertain and try new recipes. This is a way for me to share some of the recipes I have tried and what I have thought of them. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if there are some recipes you would like me to try.

Friday 6 September 2013

Bocconcini and Tomato Salad

Every summer we grow tomatoes in our backyard.  I love the flavour home grown tomatoes have and I love the smell of the tomato plants on my hands when I pick them.  Throughout the summer this salad is a staple in our house because it is so easy to make and it is a great way to use up the fresh tomatoes.

Bocconcini and Tomato Salad

4-5 tomatoes
3 bocconcini cheese balls
fresh basil, chopped
oregano
olive oil
balsamic vinegar
  1. Slice the tomatoes and the cheese. Arranging alternating between cheese and tomato on a serving plate.
  2. Top the tomato and cheese arrangement with basil and oregano.
  3. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment