I love to entertain and try new recipes. This is a way for me to share some of the recipes I have tried and what I have thought of them. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if there are some recipes you would like me to try.

Friday 4 October 2013

Microwave Mini Chocolate Cakes

I was so excited to find this recipe, I think it is genius! If you haven't noticed by my posts, I have a real sweet tooth and I love chocolate.  I love that I can quickly whip up this recipe when I need a sweet treat and not have a whole chocolate cake to eat.
It is very quick to prepare and makes enough for two people if you have someone to share it with but it is not too much if you have to eat it your self.
Don't be afraid to add little extras in such as white chocolate chips or Reese Pieces. ;)

Microwave Mini Chocolate Cakes

1/4 cup all purpose flour
6 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 egg
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla
  1. In a small bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
  2. Whisk in the egg.
  3. Whisk in the milk, oil and vanilla.
  4. Divide the batter between two microwave safe, small bowls.
  5. Microwave on high for 1 - 1 1/2 minutes or until the cake is puffy and starts to set on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment