I love to entertain and try new recipes. This is a way for me to share some of the recipes I have tried and what I have thought of them. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if there are some recipes you would like me to try.

Monday 12 August 2013

Mustard Glaze

It is always nice to liven up your meal with a glaze when cooking plainer food.  I found this glaze to be very versatile and easy to prep for in advance.  I am sure it would taste great with just about any type of mustard you can get your hands on, however I am not sure that I would bother if you have a rather plain hotdog variety.

Mustard Glaze

1 tbsp mustard of your choice
1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp sugar
  1. Whisk together the ingredients and pour over your choice of vegetables or meats.

No comments:

Post a Comment