I love to entertain and try new recipes. This is a way for me to share some of the recipes I have tried and what I have thought of them. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if there are some recipes you would like me to try.

Friday 23 August 2013

Zucchini Chips

So I heard a zucchini joke from my cousin the other day and I thought I would share it:
What do you know about someone you see buying a zucchini in a store? They don't have any family or  friends.
Funny thing is a couple of weeks ago I was talking to a friend and she said she had just bought a bunch of zucchini at the store.  I laughed at her and asked why on earth she would do that when I have told her all she needs to do is ask.
Anyways more to the point of this post.  These chips are an easy way to use up zucchinis quickly.  I find the best ones to use are the small ones.  They are a great healthy snack that you can eat on the go or enjoy with dips.

Zucchini Chips

small zucchinis
seasoning of you choice

  1. Use a mandolin to slice the zucchini thinly.  As you slice sprinkle with the seasoning.
  2. Arrange on the trays of a dehydrator.
  3. Dehydrate over night and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment