I love to entertain and try new recipes. This is a way for me to share some of the recipes I have tried and what I have thought of them. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if there are some recipes you would like me to try.

Friday 14 December 2012

Chocolate Dipped Candied Ginger

This is a great recipe for all you ginger lovers out there! It is very quick to make and easy to enjoy.  I hope the batch I made lasts until Christmas because I am hoping to use it as part of the dessert.

Chocolate Dipped Candied Ginger

24 pieces candied ginger
1/2 cup belgian chocolate
  1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl in a hot water bath.  Once the chocolate begins to melt remove from the water and stir the chocolate until it has all melted.  If you need to, return it to the hot water bath.
  2. Dipp the candied ginger into the chocolate and let it harden on a parchment lined cookie sheet for about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment