I love to entertain and try new recipes. This is a way for me to share some of the recipes I have tried and what I have thought of them. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if there are some recipes you would like me to try.

Sunday 12 August 2012

Saucy Steak Marinade

This is a great marinade to put together in the morning an add your steaks to before heading out for the day.  By the time you are home ready to make dinner it has nicely seasoned the meat.

Saucy Steak Marinade

1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/2 olive oil
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 1/4 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp basil
1 1/2 tbsp parsley flakes
1/4 tsp hot sauce
2 cloves minced garlic
  1. Thoroughly mix the ingredients together in a jar or blender.
  2. Pour the marinade over the meat and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.  Cook your steak as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment