I love to entertain and try new recipes. This is a way for me to share some of the recipes I have tried and what I have thought of them. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if there are some recipes you would like me to try.

Friday 20 July 2012

Double Chocolate Cookies

Wow! There is nothing like a soft cookie to hit the spot.  It is even better when they are this chocolatey.  This recipe is simple to make and it is not long until you can enjoy this yummy chocolatey goodness.  I would suggest making a double batch because they don't last long! Enjoy :)


Double Chocolate Cookies

  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 1/3 cups flour
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder
  • 1 Tbsp baking powder
  • 2/3 cup  milk
  • 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
  • 1. Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
    2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy in a medium mixing bowl. Beat in egg, salt and vanilla.
    3. Combine flour, cocoa and baking powder in a separate mixing bowl.
    4. Add dry ingredients alternately with milk to the creamed mixture, mixing well after each addition. When smooth, stir in white chocolate chips.
    5. Drop spoonfuls of batter onto cookie sheet, and bake for 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment